1. Use the fan to inflate the inflatable castle to pay attention to whether the supply voltage is consistent with the product description.
2. The chassis should be connected to a reliable ground line and should be inspected regularly. Put the fan inlet into the safety net to avoid safety accidents.
3. When collecting the inflating castle, the power should be turned off, the interface of the fan and the exhaust port should be turned on, and the exhaust time of the castle should be about half an hour (depending on the size of the castle), and the residual gas should be manually compressed. If you have water in a rainy day, you must first remove the water and dry it.
4. The charging castle should be cleaned and disinfected regularly. Washing powder can be used to wash the castle. After removing the stain, rinse with water and then dry.
5. If the castle is not used for a long time, it should be cleaned and then folded, tied and packed. The storage temperature should be -50~+40 degrees Celsius. And to prevent the rat from breaking the castle.
6. It should be noted that young children should be prohibited from visiting stimulating projects.
7. Avoid excessive age difference and prevent collision between older children and young children.
8. Supervisors should be supervised at any time to teach children to play the game rules and prevent accidents.
9. If the weather is windy and rainy, it should be forbidden to use inflatable castle in outdoor air to avoid accidents.